Last two weeks,
I had a trip at Bukit Merah for Family Day organised by the Faculty of Science
of KTT. But I went there by my parents because I came back home at that weekend
while my other friends came to Bukit Merah by KTT buses from Sepang. At the
beginning, I feel sad deeply in my heart when my family leave me there. Before
they leave me and came back home, I spent time with my sisters around the Bukit
Merah. We played many fun games and we also won teddy bear as prizes. Honestly,
I cried after they went back home. I wish I can spend time with them at Bukit
Merah, but I have to follow the schedule that had been organised by the
faculty. During the first night, we enjoy ourselves with barbeque foods. We
cooked barbeque chickens, beef, sausages and others. The next day, we spent our
time with the water games. What makes me embarrassed when my friends love to
make jokes with me by pushing me into the pool because they know I don’t know
how to swimming. But it’s really a fun moment to me. I’m also bought a pair of bracelet
as souvenirs. I wish that I also can spend time with my family at Bukit Merah
soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment