Monday, 16 September 2013

School time



Do you ever asleep while studying in class? Forget to finish your home works? It’s actually are normal things during school moments as students. Honestly, I’m really missed my school a lot. I still remembered the moments with my friends, when we played in class together. I love the moments when we were punished together with the teacher. All the sweet and sour moments, I will never forget it until forever because without the moments, I will not standing where I am now. When at primary school, I was a prefect and I knew that I always done my job perfectly as a prefect. But when at secondary school, I’m no longer wanted to become a prefect because I really wanted to focus in my studies. For your information, I’m also a netball player at secondary school. I represented my school in netball games until district level, but my dream to become the best player was just a dream. I’m still happy with the experiences and I will never forget my school time moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment