I love you
Ayah, I love you Ibu, I love you Angah, I love you Achik, I love u Nida. All of
them are the people that I love most in my life. I admit that I really love
them, only Allah knows how big my love at them. I’m really thankful to Allah
because I was given a really happy family. My father’s name is Badrul Hizam Bin
Abu Bakar. Once he was an interior designer but he runs his own business. He is
the greatest father in this world and he is also the most perfect man I have
ever met. He never leaves me alone and always by my side. He always shares my
joys and pains. What makes me really impressed with him, he rather travel from
Ipoh to Sepang just because want to visit me. He is willing to do anything for
his beloved daughter. The other person that I really love is my mother. She
works at a clinic. She always gives me so much advises and I’m never keep any
secret form her because before I do anything that I didn’t sure the impact, I
will ask her first. I really love her. Not forget also to my siblings, Angah,
Achik and Nida. They are really fun to me and we love to do anything together
because our sibling bond is very strong. O’ Allah, I’m really thankful to you
because I got a family that really concern to me. Protect me and my family
O’Allah the Most Merciful.
No comments:
Post a Comment