In our life,
it’s very difficult to find someone who will loyal to us, who will be honest to
us. And the best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws,
mistakes, and weaknesses, and still thinks you’re completely amazing. But I
have met one. The story begins when he start confessed at me about his
feelings. Actually I know him since primary school. We are at the same class at
Standard 6. At that time, I was really hated him because he was the Head
Prefect at my school and he just once had a short conversation with me. He was too
arrogant and I hated him that time. But when he started messaging me since Form
4, my hate feeling at him was disappeared and I love to be friend with him
until he become my most beloved best friend. And at one day, we started our
relationship. Honestly I said, he is the most perfect man I have ever met
besides my father. The way he treats me, the way he sacrifices for me, it’s
hard to explain but it’s really touched me because from the way he treat me, I
know he really loves me. He never abandoned me and always at by my side whether
I am sad or happy. I hope our relationship will last forever and I will never
forget to pray to Allah to keep his heart for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment