Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Cars



BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Martin Lister, Ferrari and many more. Those are my dream cars. It’s really an honour for people that use this type of cars. Actually, car plays its role to determine how the person looks like. If it is the elegance car, means the owner is the corporate people. If it is a sporty car, means the person loves about speed and extreme challenges. But I admit that I didn’t really like the superbikes. They look so big and it really needs high bravery to ride this big superbike such as Ducati Monster, Harley Davidson V-Rod, Suzuki Hayabusa and other big superbikes. I really wanted to ride any of the luxurious cars. My first goal when I start my job is I want to buy Mini Cooper S. This is because the car looks so sporty and of course the car speeds is totally amazing and I really glad if I could give the cars to my parents as gift. I hope my dreams to own these cars will become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment