That day, I
stressed about my environments. I wish that I could go back to Ipoh. I miss my
family so much. I wanted to hug my Dad and Mom. I wished I can do that. My dad
is really sporting. He didn’t mind if I want him to take me back home. But, I
took my decision to stay back at this college. When I called the person that
really ‘mean’ to me by phone, I said to him that I wanted to go back Ipoh. Then he said,
he wanted to accompany me. What made me really surprise was, he already
arrived at in front of my college. At first, I was a bit mad of him
because he didn’t tell me that he wanted to go to my college. He said that he
didn’t want me to sad, that’s why he didn’t tell me. He said that he came to me because he got an intinct that something bad will happen. That was really sweet
because he willing to travel here just to visit me. At that night, we spent our
moment together and he treated me KFC because he knew that I really wanted to
eat KFC. I wish that I could be with him forever. When the time came when he
wanted to go back to Malacca, I felt really sad. I wish that he will come again
to visit me, as long as he stays at Malaysia, because now he is making preparation
to further studies at New Zealand……
No comments:
Post a Comment