When we
really love someone, we are willing to do anything for them, right? Honestly I
said, I really love my family and the person that are willing to do anything
for me, which is my boyfriend and future husband. I admit that is quit
challenging in our relationship. But, I know the longer a relationship stay,
the more challenges come to us and I believe there must be a reason for
anything bad happen. Allah knows the best for His slaves. Even though many
challenges came to us, I’m never give up because he never let me face it alone,
he always by my side. In our relationship, many vows we create for our love.
Firstly, we promise each other that we will faith forever. Then, we also make a
promise that whatever comes, we will never break and we still together.
Actually, it’s really long entry if I have to list down all our vows. As a
daughter, I’m also not forget to make promises with my parents. One of the
promises is I promise that I will study hard and make them proud. I also
promised them that I will become a good daughter for them. I thankful to Allah
that Allah always by my side to help me fulfill my promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment