Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Hobbies



During leisure time, we always spend it with our favourite activities called hobbies. For me, my hobbies are cleaning the houses and watching HINDUSTAN movies. The reason why I like to clean my house is because I really hate dirtiness. For a clean person like me, clean environment is compulsory for me. I love to mop the floor, arrange the book neatly and also tidy up the living room. For a sweet girl like me, I don’t like so much any extreme activities like kayaking, treasure hunt, climbing mountain or others. But I really like activities that will give me peace and harmony and one of the example is watching HINDUSTAN movies. Since I was a kid, I really love to watch any romantic HINDUSTAN movies such as Mohabbatein, Veer Zara, Kuci Kuci Hotahe and others. But I also love to watch any adventurous HINDUSTAN movies like Ra One and Don. What makes me really happy is, my whole family also love to watch HINDUSTAN movies. We enjoy our weekend by watching these movies together. I really love my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment