It’s truly
hard to find someone that match with us nowadays, right? But it doesn’t mean
that it is impossible to find one. But if our intention is sincere to find
someone and make him/her happy, InsyaAllah Allah will help us. Besides I got
potential in science, I’m also got a potential too about giving love tips. Here
are some tips for happy lover. Firstly, don’t five love, let love find you.
That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to
fall, you just fall. Then, never let a problem to be solved become more
important than a person to be loved.
Next, don’t forget to give any love speeches to him/her before she/he
sleeps and when he/she wakes up in the morning. The last tips which is the
romantic one is if the person is woman, give her two red roses, each with a
note says, “For the woman I love”, and the second, ”For my best friend”. I hope
you can use this tips for your happier relationship soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment