Distance is not
an obstacle, but is it easy to face? Although it is hard, I am willing to face
it for the best of him. I confess that I’m really sad and it’s hard for me to
let him go. Although I know he still stays at Malaysia about 2 years, but only
Allah knows how I feel deeply in this heart. I really wish that I could be near
with him every time, but I know the time is not coming yet, maybe when we get
married soon. The person that I am talking about is the person that is really
‘mean’ to me and I love him so much. He is now further in his studies at KYS
International College in Foundation of Chartered Accounting, 2 years at
Malaysia and 5 years at New Zealand includes the Bachelor and the Chartered
Programme. I know it’s really hard for me to let him go, although he promises
me that he will never leave me alone and always keep in touch with me. I know
he want to do this for our future. I know he want to do this because he really
loves me and he want to give me a better life soon. He said that when he
already study at New Zealand soon, he will make sure that he will come back to
Malaysia at least twice a year to visit me, my family and of course his family.
He promises me that even though our distance is too far, but he will still loyal
to me and be honest with me. I trust him and I am also promise him the same
thing. O’ Allah, the Most Merciful, I’m begging You, please take care of him
for me and I am waiting for him until forever :’(……..
No comments:
Post a Comment