Since I was a
kid, I really wanted to become a doctor soon. Until now, my ambition is still
same. The reason why I really want to become a doctor is because I want to help
people who are sick to cure their disease and of course save their lives. I
wish that my dreams will become true. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the
subjects that really challenge me. But, no matter what happens, I have to face
these subjects to achieve my ambition. I know it’s really hard to become a
doctor, but I will never give up and I will keep fighting to achieve my goal
because I know Allah always be by my side and He will helps me. I am thankful
to Allah because I got many supportive from my acquaintances, especially from
my family, and the person that really ‘mean’ to me. I know they always be by my
side, no matter when I am happy or sad. I have promised to my family that I
will study hard to make them proud, and I’m also promised to him that I will
make sure I will become successful together with him and live happily with him
soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment