You know
right about these two things? For your information, I'm not really like to watch any movies
related to these two things. I admit
that I’m not love much to watch the superheroes movies like Spiderman, Batman,
Thor or others. But I’m really interested to know about them. As I know, the
superheroes team of Marvel is named as ‘The Avengers’, while the superheroes
team of DC Comics is named as ‘Justice League’. The Marvel superheroes consist
of Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, Hulk, Ironman and others while the ‘Justice
League’ superheroes consist of Batman, Superman, The Green Lantern, and others.
The reason why I’m not interested so much with this type of movies because it’s
quite non-logical and it is too fiction. I was wondering why my father loves
this kind of movies. From the statistics of movies box office, many of these
superheroes movies will be on the top of the list. This is because these movies
are suitable for all ages to watch it. For those who enjoy this type of movies,
remains your interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment